Sunday, 7 September 2014

Collaboration with Jesse Maxwell





Here's some of my favourite shots from my collaboration with Jesse Maxwell's Creations and Summah Noakes Photography last friday. Summah came along to capture what went on behind the scenes of our little adventure into a creepy abandoned house, and Isaac assisted with lighting, driving us around and exploring ahead to make sure there was no dodgy crack addicts going to jump out and stab us. Jesse's makeup was inspired by Clockwork Orange hence the one sided bottom eyelashes. The third and fourth photo were taken with a long shutter-speed and an extra flash (from Summah's camera) which created that trippy layered look and was so much fun to make. 

Thanks so much again to Shell at Allkindz for letting us borrow these awesome clothes. If you ever need any funky costumes, gorgeous clothing from local designers, quality second-hand goods or you want professionally done dreadlocks please go in and see her at 26 Gloucester St, Nelson.

I love collaborating with other creative people and I want to do stuff like this as much as I possibly can. I love photography because it gets me out of the house and meeting up with awesome, talented, interesting people who I wouldn't normally have the courage to talk to. Thanks so much Jesse for spending the last afternoon of your holiday back in Nelson to chill out with us and create some awesome images. More photos will be up soon on my facebook page Maniana's Creations

xxx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad