Monday, 27 October 2014

Lilly la Rouge ft. Daisy D'Bloon
































Here's a teaser for a brand new burlesque routine starring Lilly la Rouge and Daisy D'Bloon. They actually made it up on the spot during our photoshoot. It was so good to catch up with my friend Jasmine (aka Lilly) and we had heaps of fun creating these images. These ladies are utterly hilarious! Thanks so much to Gale and Hilary at Paradox Club for letting us use their stage and lighting equipment. 

I've attended Lilly la Rouge's burlesque basics classes and I can confirm that she is an amazing teacher and there's always heaps of fun and laughs to be had. The next class she'll be running is "Spice Up Your XXXmas - A Burlesque Teaser Workshop" which is designed for beginners. It's a two hour workshop held in Nelson on the 26th of November. The next show she's performing in is Attack of the Killer Showgirls at Club Paradox on the 15th of November. Both are totally worth checking out!

I'll be posting more photos soon on my website www.manianaraunigg.com and on my facebook page Maniana's Creations. I'll post these like a story board in little sets of two or three.

xxx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad